A weekly live stream showcasing leaders who are
innovating and taking action
to build a better working world.
Michelle King, Selina Suresh and Adam Nuhi
Date and Time:
every Wednesday at 5pm GMT. Stream here and on LinkedIn Live
Critical times call for bold solutions. The pandemic has affected everyone but also exposed and compounded inequalities in societies, dramatically impacting progress towards equality. Innovative thinking is required to find new, creative and impactful ways of breaking trends in order to accelerate progress to end extreme poverty, reduce inequality and protect the planet by 2030. The immense challenges of 2020 dramatically impacted progress towards these Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). However, it has also provided an opportunity for leaders to build on the lessons learned throughout the crisis, to move beyond incremental changes, and reimagine a world where sustainable development is a way of life.
Every week we bring together world-renowned experts, business leaders, social change activists, and next-generation innovators to share how they are taking action to build a world where no one gets left behind.
- Why the future of leadership is inclusive leadership.
- How to harness the value of diversity and enable employees to bridge their differences.
- Why leaders need to mainstream sustainability, diversity, equity, and inclusion in all business practices.
- How leaders can address social injustice in the workplace and more broadly.
- What leaders need to do to advance the SDGs and build a better working world.
- How leaders can support the next generation of changemakers to lead.
Save me a seat…
Enter your name and email below to save your seat.
Catch up on
what you’ve missed…
What it looks like to be “human at work”
Good Guys – How Men Can Be Better Allies for Women in the Workplace