Social Media manager
Inspired by our common humanity, our mission is to enable all leaders to create cultures of equality, where employees feel like they can be themselves, and they will be valued for that. Through assessment, development, and coaching programs, we enable employees to live their values and positively impact their organization and the world. At Equality Forward, we bring together research, experience, and substantive solutions to develop every employee’s ability to take action and make their workplace work for everyone.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious social media coordinator.
Working with Equality Forward’s Chief Strategy Officer, the individual would:
- Assist in the implementation of a social media strategy that has been outlined
- Plan and execute organic campaigns across all our channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Devise and help implement a creative plan to leverage TikTok
- Development and growth of an editorial calendar across the business, including the creation and delivery of compelling daily social media content
- Foster and engage our social media community across all channels by being the conduit between them and our mission
- Bring ideas to the team around trending conversations
- Deliver data and analytics around post and channel engagement and suggest ways to optimise these
- Assist with the running of LinkedIn Lives
- Other ad hoc communications and social media tasks
- Discover the benefits of working in a truly inclusive values-based organisation
- Manage your own schedule in a fully flexible and remote work environment
- Work with a team of talented global experts
- Fast track your individual development, and acquire new skills
- Engage in meaningful high impact work and build your own thought leadership in the areas of equality, equity, diversity and inclusion
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates, LGBTQ+ candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
Closing date for applications: 12th August 2022
|Closing date||12th August 2022|